TURNKEY, IMMERSIVE DIS/HLA SIMULATION WITH UNREAL ENGINE
Simthetiq has developed a comprehensive support package for companies who are looking to leverage Unreal Engine as part of their simulation and training products and services.
This new streamlined workflow supports the integration of pre-existing 3D content as well as the deployment of new content from Simthetiq’s 3D library to simulation environments based on the Unreal Engine.
Leveraging Simthetiq’s expertise in content development and integration for military simulation and training, allows companies to de-risk the development of their Unreal Engine content pipeline.
Our turnkey solution for the Unreal Engine MS&T user community is composed of:
- Our extensive library of standardized DIS/HLA 3D models
- DIS/HLA compatible Unreal Engine Blueprints featuring:
- Appearance states
- Fire and detonation events
- Associated effects
- Ability to publish 3D content at scale, to unlimited formats and
- Interface Options to DIS/HLA simulation events
Companies who are interested in finding out more, can visit Simthetiq at I/ITSEC 2023 in Orlando (Booth #1413) for a live demonstration.
Alternatively you can provide your contact information below and we will follow up with you after the show.