MISSION-READY SIMULATION ENTITY LIBRARY TAILORED FOR DEFENSE
We understand that collaboration and consistency between simulation platforms can be a clear advantage, and ensure cutting-edge versatility and compatibility are at the forefront of everything we do. Our simulation entity models are ideal for legacy simulators as well as newer higher fidelity versions and can be used in all industry standard image generators
Over 3,000 models and terrains
Access to source file
Used by leading OEM’s
and Defense Forces
Used & Approved by World’s Leading OEM’s and Defense Forces
With over a decade in modeling experience in the defence and aerospace fields, Simthetiq’s processes and tools are tailored to the demanding requirements of military simulation and training. All models are “Mission-Ready”, meaning your team doesn’t spend time on complex integration and can focus their efforts where it really counts for your customers. The models are available in their source format, making it easy to add classified requirements and meet your end user’s deadline on-time.
OVER 3,000 CROSS-PLATFORM COMPATIBLE MODELSDefense 3D Entities, Civilian 3D Entities, Cultural Features, Synthetic Training Environments (STE), Ground Clutter Models, Biologics/Human Character Models & Content
Supporting all industry image generators, serious gaming platforms, and simulation protocols such as DIS/HLA.
From single-site to multi-site, our flexible licenses are tailored to match precise customer requirements.
PLUG AND PLAY / PRE-CONFIGURED
Accelerate your deployment with fully functional entity models and terrains that are delivered using YOUR requirements.
Delivered with source files to easily enhance and adapt to specific requirements using COTS editing software.
Used and approved by leading Armed Forces and Defence organisations worldwide.
FOR 3D SIMULATION ENTITIES
- Photo-realistic textures for accurate visual recognition.
- Various paint schemes and country-specific markings.
- Up to 50,000 polygons.
- Multiple LODs which can be optimized for maximum visual performance and realism.
VEHICULE SPECIFIC ATTRIBUTES
- Vehicle attributes such as : dimensions, weight, fuel capacity, transmission ratio, and max speed match real-world counterparts.
- Out-of-the-box articulations and advanced animations configured with DIS enumerations.
- Models support a variety of damage states, including mobility, firepower and catastrophic kill.
- Proprietary tool set simulates precise heat signature distribution, hot and cold states.
- Dynamic thermal configuration via multiple layer material systems, and material classified maps for sensor simulation available.
FOR SYNTHETIC TERRAINS
- Highly versatile COTS synthetic terrains (databases) to suit a broad range of simulation operations on large and small scales.
- All terrains can be rapidly modified for deployment in multiple platforms or adapted to different training requirements (geographic zones, climate, culturally specific content).
- Optimized for runtime performance – including for use in VR/AR applications.
THERMAL SENSOR TEXTURES
- All terrain databases are generated from satellite imagery and offer simulated thermal textures.
- Environments are designed to be plug and play with a full range of industry simulation software.
ex.: CDB (Common Database Format), JCATS, OTF, VBS (Virtual Battlespace), Unity, Unreal, VR-Forces, and others.
- All sources and project files are available.
Simthetiq’s 3D content is designed to be « plug and play » with a full range of industry simulation software and formats and the most common simulation protocols such as DIS/HLA, including:
OGC CDB (Common Database Format), Openflight, OpenSceneGraph, FBX, Game Engines such as Unity, Virtual Battle Space (VBS) and Unigine, CTDB, JCATS, OneSAF, VR-Forces
and the most common simulation protocols such as DIS/HLA.